Hello world!
Good morning! My Name is Moula. I am 14 years one month and 8 days old. My Mummy used to let me write letters on her laptop but NOW I have her ipad and it is much easier for me.
I live in a house with my sisters Souris and Arabella but I AM the boss of them! Top Dog! Princess of all I survey......Queen of.... well you get the idea. Mummy and Daddy call me "Super Moo!" because I was sick a little while ago and now they say every day with me is a gift (But of course it is!)
They say I am the last of nine puppies......I was lucky to know My mother and father and two of my brothers.....Sunny and Bruiser their whole lives.
Just between you and me
- I am not like the others. Maybe I am not a dog after all?
I have a pet bunny named Napoleon Bunnapart. He is funny and he thinks he is not a bunny. I have two pet birds Named Robyn and Carnaby and they talk to me and scold Arabella when she is bad and every morning when Mummy wakes up they yell; "Hello Mum! Hello Mum Hello!"
The chickens outside give us eggs every day and we have scrambled eggs when mummy makes them for us They are funny birds who like to play with us and come running when Mummy calls them "ladies Ladies Ladies" !
I smell breakfast! Later my peeps........

Comments
Post a Comment