PUPPY DAYS


Hi! It's me again. Moula here.....
I Found some photos of my mother Missy and some of us kids. The other photo is Sunny and Bruiser and me playing with an empty can

We had the best of times roaming in the grass and woods together But Sunny Bruiser and I were besties. I could jump right over the two of them together.

I remember the day I left with my Mummy. I was eleven weeks old and Mum put me in the seat beside her in her Rav4 and hummed a song to me. I sat up and looked out the window and cried just a little.
I did not know then that we would be back together many many times.
Mummy carried me into Moma's house and sat down in the kitchen chair. Moma stared at me as I held back a whimper, trying not to cry. "what the H*ll Is that?" she yelled.  "A puppy" said Mum.
"Are you taking care of it?" Moma asked a little quieter. "No- she is mine"  Mum held me closer  "Her name is Moula"

Life at Moma's house was good. I could run in the grass and taste the air and I had a royal carpet that my mum put down where she wanted me to stay. And because I was a good girl, no matter  where she put it there I would stay.
There was a cool little bug on a stick and when no one was looking, I tried to take it. I just wanted to play with it but no one would let me take the little bug.
The pool in the yard scared me- like most things did. I don't like water. I don't like to swim like my sisters do, I do not like water but I did like the lounge chairs by the pool.


Poppy had a workshop and there was a barn and a big big big dog named Buddy. When I first ran back there and saw this dog I stood very still. He was massive! Turns out the dog was a horse and I was scared. Poppy liked to scare me too. I barked at him to stop but he just laughed and when no one was looking he would play with me.

My favourite memories of my puppy days were spent with my Moma and my Poppy and My Mummy and when Daddy would come from far away London to visit me. I barked at him at first but I liked sitting on his lap and reaching up to lick his chin.

And Piggy. I love Piggy. I ate his eyes and chewed on his ears but he is still here with me now.


I also Have a yellow Pupup dog I keep my toys, they are my friends.


I have a lot of toys now. I play with ALL of them.
One day My Mum and Dad gave me an orange from the orange tree by the pool. The orange  laughed at me and rolled a bit  and I get scared. It was talking to me and I talked back. I did not like this orange for a long time. Mummy said it was a magic orange but in the end, I ate it and it was sweet.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET