The Early Days


When I was younger. We didn't have ipads- I would read a book or two as I lounged on Mummy and Daddy's bed. I didn't like the new house at first. I would whine and cry  to go back to Moma and Poppy's house but I can't even imagine living anywhere else.

We would go everywhere together.
Sometimes we would visit Sunny and Bruiser and my mother Missy.
And sometimes we would visit my father Bear:
My favourite was when we drove to the ocean and I picked up shells and gave them to Mummy and we would run on the beach and jump in the water.I dug a big hole in the sand and ate so much sand that I got scared  and ran to Mummy when It was working its way out the next morning 💩💩💩💩💩



For Halloween they dress us up in costumes and sometimes we entered contests. I was the Cookie Monster and Winnie the Pooh and later on, with Souris, we won for best group. We won lots of goodies and got our picture in the newspaper!

Daddy would walk me all the time and sometimes we got very close to a bear and sometimes the bear got very close to us.......I did my business and  quickly quickly and as quiet as we could got the heck out of there!

One time we had to go to Auntie Dolores and Uncle John's house next door because a bear went into our garage and took the cooler we had at the beach (which Daddy didn't empty) and was eating all the yummy goodies right there in the middle of ou front garden! Mummy was not happy bit we were very scared.

At First,  I was not allowed to sleep in the bedroom or on the bed. I would come into the bedroom in the morning and put my cold nose on my Mummy's back and she would say "go see Daddy" so I would go around the bed and do the same thing to Daddy . But  Then I was sleeping with them on the bed- and when it is cold- in the bed.


We would go on the boat at the lake and go to parties with lots of kids and  of food and I was good at sneaking around and eating food without anyone noticing. I once ate a whole wheel of English Stilton cheese....twice.

One day, when Moma stayed with me, Mummy and Daddy brought me a baby puppy. She was scared and I think she thought I was her mother. I tried not to like her but she REALLY liked me. I named her "Burp" but mummy and Daddy said her name was Souris . Funny, she did not look like a mouse.....

Time for a nap. Laters my peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET