Then came the birds......

So Jester hung around for a while.... He was a funny bird that only ate fruit and dropped some on the floor for me to eat He would sing and talk and play dead when someone said "bang!" But one day he  wasn't in his cage. He went away. Just like my Poppy and my Moma.... and the house was quiet.

One day Mummy and Daddy brought little Carnaby home. She was very like Jester but  she learned to talk and say "hello Mum" every time Mummy woke up in the morning.



Then not  much later, Timor came into the house. We thought she was a boy but she laid an egg  so....


Not long after that, Robyn came home. he was much bigger than Carnaby and Timor and all three of them would greet Mummy in the morning "hello Mum" Hello Mum" "Hello Mum"  until she said "hello back to them.


Timor went away just a little while ago. I don't know where they all went.....but I hope it is like home.
They all like to play on their playpen in the kitchen. And they all eat fruit!


So we were one big happy family again. Nappy would do back flips for a treat and Souris and I, we liked to nap.








 We got a bigger boat in the lake and it was nice just to hang on the boat. I like to taste the wind in my face and  play Captain! They call Souris "Sea Dog Souris" because she loves the boat rides so much. I love the toys and bones on board.






 And then one day, as I looked out the window, In came baby Arabella......




She was so tiny and so scared but I think she thought Souris was her Mum because she would not let her alone.

 Life has never been the same. Mumy calls her an "imp" I thought maybe she would go home like when Bruiser or Wilby or Brownie would come over to play but Ari stayed. And the house is filled with sounds and cuddles and feathers and fur and lots and lots of dog hair.......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET