ALMOST FOUR...........

 
WHAT A WEEK! I am totally exhausted! My puppies are growing and playing and now they are eating  real food too. Mummy says it gives Arabella a break but I just think they like to eat.


They have teeth now too and I don't think Arabella likes that very much! I know I wouldn't.


Mostly the puppies sleep but they also chew on each other.

 Mummy and Daddy are working hard to keep the puppies clean and happy.
So many people come to see me and play with me. Oh and they like to look in on my Puppies too.

I don't think the little door will keep them in their pen for very much longer. They like to jump up and put their heads over the door

Mummy says they are good eaters- But I watched them. they stick their paws in the food and then they get in the pan!

First morning eating real food

They had no problem catching on

Yellow boy decided to really get into it!

they licked the bowl clean!


They certainly make a mess. Arabella always comes to clean them up. Then they play and then they sleep and then they eat and then they play and then they eat- oh and they poop. Boy do they poop!💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Yellow boy and Yellow girl wrestling
yellow girl

Hungry hungry






Play time


Nap time       

I am too tired to write any more tonight. Maybe I will write again tomorrow.
Good night my peeps!

Comments

  1. Wow Moula you are doing a great job helping take care of all those babies! Love the way the 2 yellows hang out together and fat black boy is passed out on his back, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET