EYES WIDE OPEN & SHUT

Today  MY  puppies are two weeks old. Mummy says they are walking but all I see is a bunch of drunken puppies wibbly wobbling around. And now they have their eyes open but some are still shut.

Yellow boy started looking at me through the corners of his eyes. Then Bollo boy has his eyes wide open.

They are starting to play with  each other. I look in on them through the door to their box but I know Ari would not want me or Souris to go in. Souris reaches in to steal their toys though. I just want them to come out and play.

 They eat and then sleep and then eat and then sleep and of course - they like to scream and howl at 2am and 4am. Carnaby and Robyn have learned to sound like the puppies. It makes Daddy very jumpy.

Bolllo Boy paw 


 


Bollo Boy ( there are two of them) Have white paws. Mummy says they are very very special to be all black with white on the bottom of their paws......
Both boys have white n all their paws.

Mummy and daddy weigh the puppies every day. As they are weighed they are put into a frog lined bin. I watch over them so that they are ok but boy do they squirm!

Lots and lots of Aunties and Uncles come to see me and for some reason they want  to see the puppies too.

They take the strangest pictures of bums and paws.......when of course they can take a picture of me instead.
But they don't.
They take pictures of Yellow Boy yawning.


And of course they take pictures of them sleeping.

And sleeping

yellow girl



But  Just so you don't forget; I will give you a picture of me.
Wonderful Beautiful Marvelous- ME




Comments

  1. Super cute Moula!! Oh, and puppies look cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marea and Moula, I made this comment, but it didn't put my name on it, so I deleted it and I wrote down below so you knew it was me!

      Delete
  3. Oh Moula don't be sad! We're coming a lot to see the puppies now because we know they won't be with Mom and Dad forever. Pretty soon they'll be going to their forever homes, but mom and dad are your forever home and we know we'll be able to visit you there for a long time! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET