HAPPY FALL!

It is the 24th of September and twelve weeks since my puppies were born and it is 90 degrees and sunny out. What do we do? Go swimming of course!
Izzy's Brother Syre and his  family came to play and Aunt Denise and Uncle Bob too.
Mummy says this is te latest so far that we have been in the pool. I think it's good to let the puppies swim and Ari and Souris think so too.









Everybody gets very tired after playing and swimming. I wanted to play with Izzy and Syre but they wanted to play with each other instead.

Three pooped pool puppies.
Mummy and I still go for walkies every morning after I finish my breakfast. Sometimes she isn't ready yet so I must remind her- every other minute!
I need to get some sleep for our walk tomorrow before Mummy goes to school to teach.....
Goodnight my peeps- see  you in the morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET