Izzy B and Me

It has turned to Summer again and Mummy and Ari and Souris are splashing in the pool. Izzy and I sit and watch though Izzy likes to splash in the water bowl and in the little blue pool on the patio.

Izzy taught herself to fetch and she even brings it back (not like me) She is a picky eater like me but we both finish our food on our own time.

There is always water on the floor because Izzy likes to play in all our water dishes.

Souris pretended not to like her but she has been teaching her about the joys of stuffed toys.
Izzy likes to sleep under Mummy's chair and also under the BBQ outside.
Where is Izzy?


Arabella is getting her coat back. She loves to jump in the pool with mummy when she's not busy teaching Izzy everything she knows.

Ari taught her all about the beds and balls

We all like to stay in the kitchen with Mummy and keep an eye on Izabella.








I am so tired from watching my dear little puppy. But not too tired to go for walkies with Mum every morning. We have a deal- I finish breakfast and then we go for a walk. I have to remind  Mum every two minutes or so until she takes me but that is my job!

Ari gets mad at me when I reprimand Izzy if she is doing something wrong. But it is my job!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET