It's BOO time.












Wow! what a week! Mummy and Daddy have been doing all sorts of special things with only me. I go for car rides and walks every day and we went to a big store with lots of bones and treats and a big fluffy -er- dog that smelled like hundreds of cats and dogs and then they took my picture. I had a special bone in the car that made me fart. It was totally worth it!

Souris has taken to Izzy now- she lets her hang  on her ears and sleep on her tail


One thing I don't like is when we watch tv. The sofa is not big enough for Daddy and the four of us so I have to sit by myself or with Mummy😒😒😒😒


It's the same spot I like to sit and watch out the window when I know someone is expected to come.
We are all waiting for the weather to stop being summer already. I like to lie in the sun when it is cold and of course I love to snuggle on my bed and allow Mummy and Daddy to snuggle with me at night.




Night night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET