The Izzy life

I know it's supposed to be Fall now but we still have summer days! Mummy harvests the garden veggies. She keeps the good ones and the Ladies (chickens) get the rest.

Izzy still chases the leaves and eats everything in the yard.  Souris shows her how to play with her toys and Ari wrestles with her.

Mummy says Izzy is 35 pounds now at 14 weeks! She went to the Doctor's and they said they saw Blueberry  (Izzy's brother)  too.

Souris teaching Izzy about chewing toys




Mummy and I still have our morning walk. I decided not to get up until Mummy gets up. Then  I make her give me an egg from the chickens before I eat me food.


I can't wait for the cool weather to come. All this rain and heat is making me crazy!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET