BOOVEMBER

The week started  out fine. Izzy had a playdate with her brother Blueberry. They ran and wrestled and played for a very long time. Mummy put them in the wheelbarrow by the back fence to make them sit together for pictures.




It was great! i was able to sleep the whole time!

Ari was happy to see yet another one of her pups even though Blueberry tried to tug on her nipples. There wasn't any milk for him.

Then it was Halloween again. It is my fourteenth Halloween and Izzy was confused. She put on her caterpillar costume like a pro. She looked at me in my skunk costume and looked to Ari in her Devil costume and then to Souris in her dragon costume (no one has the heart to tell her that it is not a dragon- but some sort of lizard) Izzy was so excited to run to the door each time the bell rang and watch the children grab handfuls of candy. Most were so excited they did not see us peering through the glass of the doors.



Sometimes we just waited there.

Daddy gave us treats for being so good but it was too much for Poor Izzy who feel asleep on her Auntie Sou.








The next day Izzy tried really hard to get on my bed
But she didn't.





But they did manage to fit on the sofa with Daddy.


Ari was so tired she slept in a funny way on top of Mummy's pillow

Me? Today I went for walkies (like I do every morning) with Mummy. As we were heading up First Street the skies opened up on us. It was so warm though that Mummy started to sing and laugh at the same time. We just kept walking "I'm singing in the rain...." And as soon as we got back.... the sun came out.

I am tired so I will go back to my favourite place- see you soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET