IN THE AIR.....





I smell it! It's in the air! There is snow and ice and still the leaves fall. It was so cold that Daddy had to put my new sweater on me. I love it . It has two flowers on it and I would not let them take it off me! Look how gorgeous I am!
It has been some week! Sunday last Izabella and her brothers Syre and Blueberry came for a playdate.
Auntie Donna and Stephanie came to watch them play! Auntie Gwen came over to see her "babies" And Mummy had her friends Anne and Tommy stop in for a visit. So many people came to see me - all of them of course because I  AM the SUPER MOOOO!




Izzy Ari and Souris had a tug o war- Mummy called it a "Tug o Puppy"

Izzy and Souris are getting along fine. They like to lie close together and talk. Small talk really. I like to sleep on the bed and snuggle on the sofa. But I also like to play with Izzy.




Sofas are our favourite place to be.
Izzy likes to sit on Mummy and fall asleep - or take selfies.......


It is snowing out now. Brrrrr.....I hate peeing when it is snowing out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET