THE SOLSTICE OF WINTER

 GOOD MORNING MY PEEPS!!!!!

I survived the shortest day and longest night of yet another year. Everybody keeps giving me presents and treats and Mummy makes me special meals because I am tired of my normal food.
In fact- these days I am just tired. Mummy is concerned. We are going to see the Doctor today.

I still go for walkies with my Mum- I live for my walkies- and my treats....I am not picky about my treats I WILL EAT ALL OF THEM!

I let Souris sleep on my new bed. She takes care of me and stays by me when I sleep.

Arabella spent the shortest day of the year mostly on the big bed
And Izzy could not decide whether to sleep in the crate or out of the crate.

Ari and Izzy also just like to hang out by the door in the kitchen to look for squirrels.




I am feeling better today I know Mummy and Daddy are worried about me but they have made me very happy my whole life and I have tried to make them happy as much as I could.




Today we celebrate a minute more of light......one day at a time.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET