YULETIME





YES I am nearly 15 years old and Yes! I am tired. But our Yuletide gifts came yesterday and today and I became a puppy again .

Izzy's sister Nera Luna came over the other day. She ran around crazy for a day. Arabella keeps correcting her but Nera just wants to play. She got gifts as well.

Daddy told me that  the blue bed is my new bed and I love it! we each got fancy  new beds and I got an igloo with penguins inside- I pilled them out immediately - no one else could figure it out!
Nera and Ari

Nera
Mummy says Nera needs to keep her collar on because they would not be able to tell everyone apart.
I guess there's something to be said about sniffing  butts......we never get confused!


Souris and I like to sleep by the fire at night. This was before all our goodies came.

Izzy Nera and Lamby


Izzy


Izzy
Izzy and Nera played with the Giant Lamb that I secretly found the other day. Mummy said it was a gift from one of her student's dogs ( Georgia)  to all of us. I let the puppies play with him- but we all know IT IS MINE.

MY Lamby



Daddy gave out the  gifts as we all waited patiently for our turns.
Patience is a virtue




For me?







Daddy wasn't very fast about it but we got our gifts in the end and nice big bones as well!


Nera has calmed down and doesn't pee a  ig puddle in the kitchen like she did the first day.I don't mind her too much but now there are five of us and Annika is coming too....

My toe still hurts and I am still coughing  a  bit but I am happy. I AM NOT HAPPY about this very cold weather or the ice on the ground. I live in my jumper these days.....

      Nera being calm and sweet






















Izzy and Nera played so much that they put themselves in the kitchen crates for a  nap

Tonight Daddy gave us stockings full of toys and we were so excited that we played for hours.

I think Mummy is tired of collecting all our toys every time we play. It is too cold to go outside to play so.......




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET