AND NOW WE ARE TEN






I was so happy last night that I decided to sleep on the sofa! my most favourite  place to sleep next to Mummy and Daddy's bed. I can't get up there any more.

Souris was very happy too today. Now she is ten years old! She can still run and play and jump up on the bed- what more can you ask for?



Mummy took me for a walk in the morning sun. I love the morning sun.

Then I saw the most beautiful cat I have ever seen! It was scared of me but I just wanted to  sniff.....


Mummy did poop patrol before she went to school and said that the ladies (chickens ) were very happy.....


When Mummy came home I was sleeping. Mummy laughed and said I looked very funny and very cute....hmmmmm.
I got up and went outside.
When I came back in- the sun was just right so I took a nap.


Mummy took me for another walk after lunch- I ate a big chunk of cheese and two whole hot dogs!

When Daddy got home we all went for a car ride to one of the stores I REALLY REALLY like!
The nice girl who gave me all those treats was there AND SHE REMEMBERED ME!







There was a nice little boy puppy there. I liked him a lot!


Daddy made me go on the scale I gained almost three pounds! Mummy was very happy about that.



I walked a lot in that store.
I liked the smells of all the different foods.







When we were ready to go;  the nice girl gave me more treats.

I didn't want to leave but we had to.....we met some nice ladies outside- they gave me fusses.


Mummy made chuck in a pan for me when we got home. I ate so much!  I am happy.

Good night my peeps.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET