MY GIRLS


I know this is my blog and I  am the QUEEN but I really need to say something about my girls- my sister Souris, My sister Arabella and my niece- Izabella.
They have been so sweet and kind to me and sometimes I am just a Bi&ch to them.


Izabella especially waits for me in the mornings and after my walks and she always sits near me and licks my mouth and ears. I would never let Souris or Ari do this......but Izzy has stolen my heart.


Ari has been very snuggly to me as well. She still tries to eat my food but never when I am still interested. None of my girls would ever take food from me or each  other. We respect each other that way.

Mummy took me for a LONG walk today. We went up 3rd St and back and a nice little dog in a white  car was talking to me through the glass. The Man driving the car  stopped and smiled at Mummy so the boy dog  could talk to me. He wanted to go for walkies too but was going on a road trip instead.
Mummy let me sniff and walk where ever I wanted! The  sun was warm even though the air was cold.





When I got back in the house- of course Izzy and Souris and Ari were waiting.
We all went outside and I just liked to stand and face the sun.... It was so nice.


The girls like to sleep on Mummy's bed in the afternoon. I like to sleep by the fire.



Sometimes Izzy and Souris come in to spend time with me


I can sleep anywhere.
I am so lucky to have such nice little girls in my family. I still boss them around but they  are my heart and my life and  I consider them the best gifts a girl can have.

Good Night my peeps.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET