SNOWS IN THE MORNING


It was snowing this morning but warm enough for  Mummy to go for a walk without my jumper.
These days I take Mummy for a walk. She lets me take her anywhere I want to go.

Sometimes I just like to stand and face the wind and smell the air. Mummy stands too. She says she can hear just about everything in the wind and if you stand quietly enough it sounds like a symphony.

I feel the same way about time. Time is pace-less for me. I stop to sniff and watch everything with my eyes- even though I can't see or hear as much as I used to.

I can still see how cool every day things are.
That's why I like to walk every day. Every time is different. New smells new breezes new sun ....new sights....


Mummy made me more burger with cheese and I ate a lot today! She s running out of stinky treats!
The snow stopped and the winds  made me chilly so Daddy put my jumper on me.
Souris settled on the sofa with Hedgehog.

And Now we are sitting by the fire- trying to stay warm.

Good Night  my peeps!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET