A WALK BY THE LAKE



















 This morning  was glorious! Mother  took me out in the sunshine very early. We waited for Auntie Denise to come and  we watched your shadows on the driveway.



We started to walk up to where Auntie Denise lives  and met a nice lady named Anne who was walking our way too.

We met Auntie Denise in the street. And we walked. We  walked a really long time. I had a nice time tasting the wind like Moula taught me and finding all the smells of the different dogs. I think  we went on roads that Moula never told me about. There were dogs behind fences that I did not recognize from Moula's adventures.

And then there was the LAKE! I have only ever seen the lake from the car window or from Mother and Father's boat. The Lake was beautiful and there were so many  mussel shells in the sand just under the water.



I was so excited! I could not contain myself! Auntie Denise hugged me and calmed me down.

She came back to our house and snuggled all of us.



Mother brought Izabella for a walk with Aunt Ginne. Izzy said she got to see little Abbey in the carriage.



They met some nice people and nice dogs on their walk too.
Later Mother took Ari for a walk and they met Uncle Barry and Jack.



All in all it was a good walking  day. I can feel that Spring is coming. Moula always said you can feel the Spring coming and it is a time to  be happy.

We hung out in the back garden while Mother cleaned the chickens.. The chickens were running all over the garden. Izzy was curious and a little afraid. Moula taught us not to pay any attention to the chickens and Izzy looked to us and saw that  we were all friends and just relaxed.


I think I will ask Mother if I can walk by the Lake again.  The air is so clear by the lake and I like to listen to the wind....Maybe  I can even hear Moula there in the whispers on the lake....


May your days be filled with peace my friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET