COMNG HOME




















Today was a somewhat sunny- quiet day. I was feeling a little down. Mother took me for a walk with Auntie Ginnie and I saw Abbey in the carriage. Mother said I was a very good girl when I did not bark or even care that all the dogs behind their fences were barking at me.

Izzy tried to cheer me up by putting her paws on my paws. She kissed my face too.



We all hung out in the kitchen. Arabella Watched out the windows for any squirrels in the garden.

Mother took Ari for a walk and she said she saw jack and they talked to each other but Mother would not stop to let them play.

We all hung out in the back garden because the sun felt so good! Izzy was very interested in the chickens. I think she let them out because Mother had to chase a few of them back into their coop.





Arabella  felt a little down too. She told me she was afraid because Mother and Father were taking me away with them tonight and she was afraid I would not come back..... like Moula.

I did not think about that... But we would go for car rides before.....
We got into the car and after a long car ride we went into a big building with lots of girls and lots of dogs. I was being very good- not barking - but I was very nervous. What if I did not come home?

Poor Ari and Izzy must be so worried.


Father did not seem worried. He fell asleep in the chair. Mother  seems anxious and sad at the same time.

We went into a room and a nice smiling lady checked my eyes and my teeth and my ears. I was so nervous. She gave me some yucky cheese in a can and laughed when I turned my nose up at it.
She said "Sorry Souris that it is not  French Cheese!"

I am ok.... Mother and Father are happy and on the way out- another  smiling lady came out with a bag and said "Here is Moula." I jumped up and ran to her but she only had the bag .....Where was Moula?

Mother explained to me that Moula was in the bag and that we would keep her there until we figure out where we all should  be.

Mother said the bag was very heavy.

The girls  were very happy that I came home. They had so many questions for me!



Father came in with Moula in the bag and Izzy and Ari were as confused as I .


Mother said Moula would be coming  home. I suppose we all come home eventually.
Wherever home  may be and in whatever form we may be. We are whole again. Moula is home where she belongs. I  just wish  it could be like it was before... instead of just in my heart.

May your days be filled with peace my friends.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET