FINDING MOULA
![]() |
| Me and Moula's blanket |
Today was another chilly, rainy day. Everyone just sat around all morning until Mother took Izzy away in her car. Mother explained to us that they were going to pretend Izzy was in a show and they would be back soon.
Izzy came home with all sorts of stories about the two puppies she met that were the same colour as she and how they ran in the fields and in the rain- up and down- back and forth.
Izzy did not mind the car ride. She said the back seat smelled like Moula and it kept her calm.
![]() |
| Izzy and her friends |
Ari is very quiet these days. I think she wants to go on road trips too. Or at least a walk- if it was not raining again!
Every time Mother goes away we greet her at the door when she comes home again.
Izzy asks if Moula will be with her..... I tell her : "Not in the way she used to come back- no"
When Father came home - We went for a car ride. Just Mother , Father and I.
Mother told Ari that we were coming back- all of us - But Ari did not believe it. She was afraid I was not coming back.
Mother explained to me that we were going to one of the places where Moula loved to go and may see some of her friends there too. I was so very excited to go find My Moula I could hardly contain myself. I settled into the back seat and closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of Moula- still there.
Soon we arrived and I was pulling- even though Mother said I should not pull.
We got inside and I remember Moula saying how she went right up to the counter for her cookie and that usually her friend Anne was there to give her a cookie.
The girl who was there gave me a cookie and asked who I was. I blurted out "I am Moula's sister!"
But I don't think she heard me. Just then Father told her "This is Souris" The girl looked at me and without a word she started to cry. She asked Mother "when?" and I knew she was crying about missing Moula so I decided to be extra good tonight. I want to be as good as Moula.
We walked up and down the aisles and I tried to be good . I really did . But I was so excited that I had to jump for joy! I am walking the same aisles that Moula walked and now I will have her friends too!
When It was time to go. Mother brought us chewing treats for home and also a toy for me from the sale table.
We waited our turn and I was trying to be good for Moula's sake. The girl asked me if I wanted another cookie (she obviously does not know me) Her eyes had tears in them and I put my paws on her arms and said "Moula is here- she is everywhere- if you look for her."
May your days be filled with peace my friends















Comments
Post a Comment