IN THE SIMPLE THINGS....


























The sun was shining this morning when Father took me for a very long walk. The  sun on my back and the breeze in my ears felt so good! I walked with my head held high! I missed my walks with Father. Once upon a time Moula and i would walk every day together. I think I can feel her beside me. She is smiling.It is the simle things that mean so much.

Mother took Ari  for ma walk before the  sun hid behind the clouds.

And then  she took Izabella.

It was a quiet day.  Mother gave us the treats that were meant for Moula. They are special treats- she told us so.   They were simple  treats but they tasted so good.

We all Hung outside before Mother went to lessons.


Izzy likes to sleep by the garage door. She waits for Mother and Father to come home.... But I think she also waits for Moula.


The rains came again and we  stayed inside. I was feeling a bit sad until Ari and Izzy came beside me.



They always make me feel better.
Moula used to say that a good day would be a day where she got lots of usses and ear rubs and belly rubs and  lots f treats.
She said that the simple things were the best things to have each day. Beyond that - the good day would turn into a great day..

Auntie Sherri came to play with us for a long time.It has been a very long time since we have played with Auntie Sherri.

Everybody  was wagging and smiling ear to ear. Ari especially  was so happy! She kept kissing Auntie Sherri all over her face.





I am starting to believe this "top  dog" stuff.
I know I need to distance myself from the pack so ZI can watch over them. Just like Moula  used to do. But I still like to suck on my toys.

Give me a good toy ad I am happy. give me a fuss on the bed and I am really happy. It is the simple things in the end that are the things we miss the most.







May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE MUFFINS

THE UNEXPECTED

SAD SAD DAY