THE ROAD BEYOND THE WINDOW


















The sun came out ! This is the first time the sun is out since Moula had to leave.  Mother said it was ok if I took Moula's spot on the sofa to overlook the road and keep us safe. I did not feel like barking though..... So Arabella helped me and Izzy looked on in support.

Moula would watch everything going on in the mornings. She explained that Monday mornings the boys would come to take the rubbish away and there was no need to bark at them.

The same with squirrels and birds. They were just fun to watch. But people passing- we needed to bark at them to let them know that we were watching them.

Izzy ans Ari watching me watching the road beyond the window


 Ari helping me bark at passersby



I never really paid much attention to the road beyond the window. Moula  made it seem easy. She put us all at ease. We have missed so much since she has gone. So much more I need to remember.

When Mother got  back from lessons she had another card in the mail. It said  "There are no words"
I will have to think on that but right now the card is correct.

The sun felt so good- we all could feel the breeze of Spring coming. Even the chickens felt it today.



The breeze is singing to us. They are songs of Spring and songs of greener days.....




We tend to hang out in the kitchen more these days......All together. We discuss a lot of things between us. We  need to watch the road beyond the window  and keep each other safe.




May all your days be filled with peace my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET