EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE








Just as Mother said- Nera came to stay tonight Her father brought her and her toys. Ari started barking orders to her straightaway but Izzy and I were glad to see her.

 We all said our hellos and sniffed each other and played a little bit. Izzy was very  glad to play with her sister again. But Nera seemed a little uneasy.
  "Where is Auntie Moula?" she asked.  I put my head down and  whispered "She had to go away."

Nera did not say anything. We all waited for treats by the door and settled in for the night.




 Later on Nera asked me again "But where did Auntie Moula go? Is she coming back?"

"No she's not coming back." I answered quietly.  
Moula is here- and there- and everywhere. She is part of the air and part of the ground and part of each one of us who loved her. And she loved us as well. She is in everything and everywhere we are.


Ari and her pups
I suppose Nera understood what I told her. She did not ask me again. Everything and everywhere....
It is nice to know that Moula is always here with us.....Always.


May your days be filled with peace my friends.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET