MISSING IZZY





Izzy arrived safely in Rhode Island. We are very sad here. First - it is raining again and we are very quiet. Arabella is glued to Mother's side. She misses Izzy so much I think it hurts.

Even little Annika is  quiet and won't leave Mother's side. Mother told us all that Izzy is at her shows but even I don't believe it  completely.

Annika on Moula's pillow
I also felt the need to be by Mother's side. I don't think she minds too much.....

Arabella has been very quiet. She didn't even bark when someone came to the door.

Mother promised her that Izzy would be home in a couple of days. I don't think Ari believed her- not really.

I suppose we all hope that what we are told is true. I guess the thing to do is to wait and see and continue on  with what we have to do in the meantime....

May your days be filled with peace my friends.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET