WAITING TIME







How great it is to wake up in the morning and sit outside in the fresh air!
Mother was out early- before her lessons- to finish working in the garden before the mulch  comes. I hate the mulch! Mother is too sore to take me for walkies when there is mulch to be moved.


Today was a good day. Izzy was on her way home and Ari and I were happy. Annika was happy too! She was going home with her mother today.



We were waiting and waiting for Izzy to come home. We waited inside and I waited outside on my favourite  bed.


Finally Mother and Father brought Izzy home! We were so happy to see her! She smelled like Auntie Donna's house. Izzy did not want to leave Mother's side. She was happy to be home.

And she brought ribbons and checks!








May your days be filled with peace my friends.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET