BOATS AND BIKES AND THINGS









Early this morning Mother and Father took their bikes and went away. But it was okay because Auntie Donna cam with Brownie and we played outside!

We love when Brownie comes to play!

It was a cold and grey day  mostly so it was good day to relax and nap


Izzy and Ari sat nose to nose to discuss the news of the day.






Mother and Father came home and said they were going on the boat. Moula and I usually go with them for the first ride of the season but Mother said I should stay home this time.






I was not happy about that and neither was Ari. Izzy was just a baby the last time she was on the boat so she did not mind.

Why can't we go on the boat?
Mother said the Yellow I at all the flowers in the ris that Uncle Gerry gave her has finally bloomed. I love looking at all the flowers that are blooming in the gardens.



I suppose we can't always expect to do the things that we have done before. Even if it brought us joy. But Mother promised I could goon the boat again soon.


And I believe her.

May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET