ON THIS LAST DAY








The rains came again. The fog was so thick we could hardly see to pee and generally- we stayed inside and slept away this last day in May.


Mother got a lot of inside stuff done. She said old Reggie is coming tomorrow morning along with some workers. I remember Reggie. Moula and I taught him to fetch and to play and to swim one summer. He was so excited!


Izzy has not been the same since Moula went away. She wants to be the boss but  she is worried about being the boss too. I know she misses Moula. Moula toild her what was what and Ari never had to worry or bark unless she wanted to bark.




I suppose we all have to reinvent ourselves as time passes. The trick is to keep a part of our old selves as we figure out our new selves in the process.

May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET