ALL ABOUT THE POOP






We were lazy girls this morning. We lounged around while Mother worked in the house and in the gardens very early in the morning.  I could tell she had a lot  to do today.

Which is why I was surprised when Mother took me for a very long walk!

We did our usual walk but then we kept walking. When Mother told me  to go poop- that's when I figured it out. V>E>T>!!!!!!

I figured- as long as I don't poop- the longer my walk  would be. I was right!

We walked around 4th St and  up around First St. then down Second  Street  and up around 3rd Street. Mother could see I was getting tired so we went home. I LOVED MY WALK!!!!!!


I could not go outside without Mother following me. I  did not want to go to the VET so I held in my poop.

Auntie Denise and Uncle Bob came with  treats for the chickens. Mother follwed me around the garden until they left.

By lunchtime I really had to go! Mother took me for another walk and I could not help myself!!!!!
POOP  all over the place! As soon as it was picked up, we were headed home!

That was the end of my walk.


We hung out in the sun and in the shade while mother worked. Izzy and Ari went in the pool but Mother said I had to stay dry for tonight.

When Mother and Father got home from work they put me in the car and we drove away.

When we got to  the place it was filled with smells that I remembered. Mostly smells that made me think about Moula . That made me sad. I took a selfie inside while two little  dogs kept barking  at everyone they saw.

I was so nervous that I could barely say hello to the girls behind the desk. I just  sat in between Mother and Father and watched all the other dogs come and go.



It wasn't so bad...the shots and the nice Doctor... But I was thinking about Moula the whole time.

I suppose we all have to do things we don't want to do. I wanted to poop and go for LONG  walkies,but I did not want to go to the VET.....



May your days be filled with peace my friends....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET