POURING DOWN DOWN DOWN DAY

Sigh- The rains came back again today. and it was very cold and windy and all we did all day was lie around- and sit around and scratch ourselves and wait for dinner.....sigh......


I tried to sleep with my head to the side- then on the other side and then in the middle.
Izzy  curled up by  the door for most of the day....


Nera was still excited to be here she sat around smiling all day until she settled down and napped with us.




The cold rain did not stop all day! It poured down down down...

Ari


I suppose it will get colder now that the summer is nearly done and I suppose we all need a break to rest and just lay around......


May your days be filled with peace my friends........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET