WHEN THE DAY IS DONE

I can tell from the way the sun comes up and  when it goes away- that the summer is nearly done.
It is Sunday again which means I get a walk with Father and I get a swim with Mother and today was extra special- especially for me!!!!


Izzy chilling


Ari chilling too 
Mother and Father took me back to were the boat lives and this time Auntie Denise and Uncle Bob came with us. I sat in between Auntie and Mother in that back seat and I rested my head on Auntie Denise.

What a great night to be on the boat! I was s happy I could not stop smiling and I could not stop talking to everybody!

Uncle Bob was in one of the bags and I was asking what was there for me......


But Mostly I tasted the wind with my tongue and with my ears.



The sun would shine and then it would not shine. The wind was strong and then it  was calm.



I was just happy to sit and listen to everyone talk and sometimes ask to get fussed. Uncle Bob knew just where to scratch me and I told him he should not stop.




Then the sun was sinking lower in the sky and I knew the day was nearly done. Father drove the boat very fast around and around again and I thought to myself that this was a very good day.












And when the day is done  and the sun goes away. -I can dream about the next time I have a very good day. I hope- very soon.


May your days be filled with peace my friends....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET