GROWING DAYS


It seems every time I listen in on Ari- the puppies are sucking sucking sucking. Mother says they need to eat a lot so they can grow.  I think they will be huge by next week!


They like to sleep on the toys we gave them from out toy box.


Find PIG A LIG little girl puppy......





















They will sleep just about anywhere!


Bolo boy drinking - Little girl resting on him



But mostly- they eat and eat and eat until they are so full that they fall asleep.





 Izzy and I have been on our best behavior. We  get extra treats and walkies and games of fetch out in the back garden and I suppose that will gave to be enough until we can play with Ari and the puppies..... Soon I hope!


May  your days be filled with peace my friends.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET