THREE AMIGOS

The sun was out early this morning. But Mother and Father were up all night. Ari too! Those three puppies keep them all up all night!

Mother calls them "The three amigos" They are so big! And they are always hungry too.




If they are not eating- they are sleeping where ever they can. Sometimes it is right where they ate!

Izzy is so sad that she can't see her mommy and more that she cannot play with the puppies.


Ari is trying to keep a happy face- even though she is uncomfortable.

She finds ways to make herself happy.

The puppies seem happy no matter what they do.









Mother calls the little girl "pig-a-lig" Moma  used to call me that when I was a puppy because I ate so much. She likes to sleep on her back.




Auntie Gwen came to see us and help Mother clip the puppies nails. It is a 2 person job because they like to wiggle so much.

Izzy was particularly happt to see Auntie Gwen.....I was too.


I suppose the three amigos will  be friends forever. I am glad we have them here for however long we can.


May your days be filled with peace my friends...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET