THREE'S THE CHARM


Arabella was ready to go this morning. She stood looking out the door into the sunshine. Today was her puppy day.
Mother said there would not be as many puppies as last time but I don't care- I love puppies!

With Moula not here - it is my turn to worry about them. I was Happy when Mother told me where they were going but Izzy did not seem to care.



Ari did not complain one bit when she had to get in her crate.

Mother and Father came back without Ari and they tried to make us happy. Mother asked Izzy if she wanted to go in the pool- OF COURSE she perked up and ran to get her towel!

I am thinking it may be the last pool day for Izzy this year.....

I think Izzy knew this because she swam for a long time.





Mother and Father came home with a box full of puppies. All three of them are black and only one of them is a girl. The little girl has a white spot on her tummy.

They are really noisy and really hungry!







They are also good sleepers- they like to sleep on each other!




I suppose there is nothing like new puppy smells in the house..... I can't wait to play with them all!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET