BRIGHT SUN SKY

It finally happened!  The sun was in the sky this morning!n I cannot remember when the sun was in the sky in the morning! It has been too long! Even the house seemed sunnier!

Mother took us for walkies before she left for school and then we all relaxed in the sunshine in the back garden.


Ari taking Moula's spot- overseeing the entire garden.

Izzy likes the sun on her face

I like the sun all over.
Later in the afternoon- Izzy sneaked into my crate to take a nap with me. I don't mind.....




The Puppies were very good today they have taught themselves to use the rabbit pan to poop and pee- it makes everybody's life- and nose a bit easier!

little girl

Neck Boy

Butt Boy
I suppose we should all raise our faces to the sun when we can and remember what it feels like when it is gone.


May your days be filled with peace my friends.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET