HALLOWEAN





 Today was another beautiful sunshiny day! It is the last  day of October and  and the puppies are nearly five weeks old. They are eating more solid food and less of Ari's milk which is good because their teeth are sharp!

The sun even filtered into their box this morning.







 Ari is letting them play with her more and more.



Butt  Boy asking a  question.....

little girl chewing on Racoon

Butt Boy


Neck Boy's turn to play

Izzy Butt Boy and Father


 Mother came home and we got our costumes on. Izzy was too big for last year's costume so she got my dragon costume. Ari had her devil costume and Mother took out Moula's costume and asked if I wanted to wear it. I sniffed it- it still smelled like Moula which made me happy inside and even though it was a little small I am honored to wear it.




 None of us barked when the doorbell rang- that was Moula's job.....

We quietly go to the door and wait while the children take handfuls of sweets - some don't even notice us in the window- we like trick or treats too!


I suppose if you are not careful, you can miss something special- right under your nose.


May your days be filled with peace my friends......


AND


BOO!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET