STEALING HEARTS

Mia is trying really hard to get on my good side. I want to make sure she knows that I am the boss of her! But she is  slowly stealing my heart.



Izzy is teaching her all about being a lab in our house and they are like two peas in a pod- being sisters and all.




Mother took me for a walk and then I sat and watched as she did poop patrol. The sun felt good on my face.


Mother took Izzy too because they have not trained in a while and Izz has some shows coming up!

Mia slept very well today- she is settling into our way of life and stealing our hearts along the way.



Izzy and Ari napped a good part of the day as well.


Ari still takes care of my ears each day and I let her. I missed her loving care when she was kept away from us with the puppies.

I suppose little Mia just wants to be loved by all of us- I think I will start teaching her all about taking care of each other and taking care of her toys. Just the way Moula taught each one of us.

May your days be filled with peace my friends......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET