BOXING DAY PUPPIES

It was another sunny day- for the most part anyway. Mother and Father were home again and we had another round of bones and cookies to keep us happy.

Little Mia adores all of us but she especially looks up to her  mother Ari.






Ari teaches her how to play with us and how to be gentle with people like Mother and Father.

Ari

I tend to tolerate Mia but it is no secret that I love her.

Me- Ari and Mia


Mia tries to imitate everything her Mother does and to credit Ari- she does not jump up and down the high wall in the back garden as she usually does- because she knows Mia will try to do the same





And to her credit- Mia is so smart that she knows to use the steps instead of jumping off the wall.


I suppose  I will have to teach Mia all about the ways of living in this home- for now I would like to tell her all about her Auntie Moula.

May your days be filled with peace my friends.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE MUFFINS

THE UNEXPECTED

THE PLAYFUL DAY