THIRTEEN WEEKS OF WIGGLES
It has been thirteen weeks since Mia and her brothers wiggled into our lives. Jaxon and his Uncles had a great Holiday together.
And Fagan had a wonderful Holiday too.
Time flies so fast! It makes my head spin! The sun was out all day and so were we- in the back garden because Mother said it will rain tomorrow.
But first- w had to Nap in the morning sun that streams in through the windows....
Mother took us each for a walk in the sunshine and Izzy saw Auntie Sandy next door.
Mia and Ari took advantage of the warmth from the sun.
As Izzy and I looked on.....
I spent some of the afternoon guarding the kitchen door and Mother would look out the door and smile at me.
Little Mia is excited to go for her training walks with Mother. She walks all the way to Uncle Bill's house- but she stops at Auntie Dolores's house and looks into the door longingly ever since Auntie gave her those yummy bone treats.....
I suppose it won't be long before Mia is as big as we are big. She is such a sweet little puppy- but don't tell her I said so.....
May your days be filled with peace my friends.....
And Fagan had a wonderful Holiday too.
Time flies so fast! It makes my head spin! The sun was out all day and so were we- in the back garden because Mother said it will rain tomorrow.
But first- w had to Nap in the morning sun that streams in through the windows....
Mother took us each for a walk in the sunshine and Izzy saw Auntie Sandy next door.
Mia and Ari took advantage of the warmth from the sun.
As Izzy and I looked on.....
I spent some of the afternoon guarding the kitchen door and Mother would look out the door and smile at me.
Little Mia is excited to go for her training walks with Mother. She walks all the way to Uncle Bill's house- but she stops at Auntie Dolores's house and looks into the door longingly ever since Auntie gave her those yummy bone treats.....
I suppose it won't be long before Mia is as big as we are big. She is such a sweet little puppy- but don't tell her I said so.....
May your days be filled with peace my friends.....















Comments
Post a Comment