HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!

Today is my birthday and I am eleven years young today. I cannot believe that I am so many years old I can . I can remember my brothers and sisters from New Hampshire and  I can remember my mother Bella and my grandmother Abbey and I can remember lots and lots of snow.

This ends the year of firsts for me....The first year Moula is not here for my birthday really makes me sad. It is snowing here and I know I will get pressies and steak but I really miss my Moula.

The snow started early here- Mother was a bit upset about it- not knowing how bad the snow was snowing where she was going.

We snuggled together  in the morning and napped while Mother was gone.




When Mother returned we all went out into the snow while Mother did poop patrol.


Izzy just liked to sit and let the snow fall around her.

I was wondering just how much snow would fall.

And Mia liked to dunk her nose in the snow and push it all around.

Mia loves to snuggle me- even in the snow.



Mother came back from lessons early because of the snow. But that was ok becuse-IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
She cooked us steak (just for us puppies) and I saw pressies on the counter too.

Izzy and I sat by the oven - it was so warm and smelled delicious!
Mother let Mia up on the bed. Even though we told her all about birthdays and presents and STEAK!- she really did not understand.


Mia knew it was a special day for me so she stuck close by so she would not miss a moment.

And then it was time...


Father gave us pieces of steak until we all had our fill. Mia was so excited that she did not quite understand why we each had to wait our turn. She jumped high in the air and twirled around  Father squealed when she missed the fork and grabbed his hand.

We all love steak!












Then it was time for pressies. I love the yellow duck! it is big and fluffy- just the way I like it!

I am so tired now- happy tired.  And I suppose every day in our lives is as special as our birthdays are. I feel like it is my birthday every day.


May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET