CHEWING IN THE BREEZES

Saturdays are always pretty good days for us because both Mother and Father sleep in an hour or so and Father gives us chewing bones ad doesn't tell Mother and then Mother gives is chewing bones too.

It was so warm and sunny today that we did not mind having our chewing bones outside- in the breezes of March.

We took our time in the young Spring grass, tsting the wind as we chewed.









I usually finish  first because I get special bones that won't upset my tummy. Then I sit and watch over everything and wonder about what's around me The Spring peepers are out early this year.... I hear them all around me.


Father came out into the garden and we love when he comes to play with us.


Maybe he will forget that he gave us chewing bones already...... Maybe?

May  your days be filled with peace my friends.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET