EIGHT MONTHS OF MIA

I can't believe it has been eight months since Mia and her brothers came to stay in our dining room.

Mia wished her brothers a happy birth  month and they sent her back pictures!

Jaxon and his Uncle Bota  (Ari's full brother)
Brother Fagan

It  was still very hot today and we really did not want to do too much- so we napped.



I napped on the sofa and Robyn came to chat with me  and keep me company.

Father was cleaning Nappy's house so he and Mia hung out in the kitchen.

Even Reggie napped in the kitchen.

We went outside when Mother and Father came out to do chores.


Auntie Ginnie and Uncle Kevin came to take some dirt from the old Chicken coop. We were ready and waiting to give Auntie lots of kisses.




It was far too hot to be in the house even now as the sun sinks lower- so Father is grilling veggies outside to keep the house cool. Not a bad day at all I think.

May your days be filled with peace my friends.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE MUFFINS

THE UNEXPECTED

SAD SAD DAY