THE SADNESS IN THE SUN

It's already happening... The sun is sinking lower and lower in the sky. It is getting ready to give us colder weather and I am not happy. I miss my pool. I missed the whole summer. I know Mother is very sad too.

The bees are buzzing all around us I know they want to taste all the flowers before they die.

We just  sat and watched the morning light until young John came and  we made sure  to help him work.


i
The sun did finally warm the air and we napped inside to wait for our dinner.




We waited for Father who was checking on the chickens...



But mostly  we sat and watched the sadness of the fading sun...

May your days be filled with peace my friends....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET