JUST NEARLY TWELVE

Today is my birthday and  had to wait nearly the entire day to get my presents and my steak!
The girls knew it was my birthday but we also knew that Mother and Father had a busy day.
I tried to explain to the puppies what a birthday exactly was...



They talked amongst themselves about it all.

We waited in the early morning to go outside and I decided that I would spend my day doing the things that made me happy.

Izzy and Mia thought that was a good idea even if it  wasn't THEIR birthdays.

The first thing I wanted to do was be with all my family together....


They asked Mother when the steak would arrive

Then we  all had a nap together.

 When Mother arrived back from school, we all went out into the sunshine. It was nice and warm.



I went inside with Mother- just the two of us alone.

Then the puppies came inside too.





Father got home and then it was STEAK time!!!!! Boy did it smell good and we waited patiently for our turn.


We all got new toys to play with and  Everybody sang "Happy Birthday" while I wore my funny hat.


It  was a lovely day and now  I AM twelve years old and ready for my next adventure!!!!!



May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET