LEAN ON ME

The rain came down again today and we tormented Father into giving us extra treats.

The police were outside with the big trucks. Mother said  they were putting in gas to our house.


The Boys are back behind the  big chain fence too....lots  happening out beyond our house.

We are inside with each other and we need to be good because Mother and Father have to  work.



We stay close together and lean on each other- which  freminds me of a favourite old song.


"Lean on me"

"When you're not strong"

"And I'll be your friend..."

"I'll Help you carry on..."

"For it won't be long"

"Till i'm gonna need"

"Somebody to lean on"



May your days be filled with peace my friends.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT