SUPER SUNDAY!

Another sunny Sunday but this one turned out to be Super Sunday for me!

We napped in the cool sunny morning ligt.


And we asked to go outside when the sun warmed the air.

Everybody was outside but Izzy - who wanted to play with Blue Dog.





Mother watered her gardens and pulled some plants from between the bricks on the pattio.

We stayed outside for a very long time before we had more naps.




Then my very favourite thing to do! Mottther and Father took me to the Marina tto go on the boat!
And Super Sunday was even more SUPER Because Auntie   Denise and Uncle Bob were  on the boat!!!
I missed them so very much!  I could not stop kissing and hugging them and  Auntie Denise and I had  a very  good  chat.


It was a  glorious day on the boat and I let my eyes and ears and tongue taste the wiind.






I am so very happy for today.

May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET