BIIRTHDAY MORNING

It is a good morning for our little Miabella. She is two years old today. Mia knows it is her special day and is being extra good.  Father gave her extra pumpkin in her kong this morning and we await the birthday festivities .
Mia is so clever and so playful every day. She is also very sweet to her sisters Izzy and Raven.

She especially likes to teach Raven all the tricks of living in our house.
Now we wait for presents and chicken on the  grill! Oh how I love birthday mornings!
Raven keeps asking Mother when the party starts.
Sometimes Mia teases me in a playful matter but then she is very sweet to me and I can't help loving her.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET