PUPPY SANDWICH

Before the rain came back again- we watched the passersby from under the garden gate.

We had lots of visitors  yesterday. Uncle Jon came to talk to Mother and Father about the oil spill beyond the big grey fence.

Uncle Mike came to help Father start the new fire that heats our house.

And Uncle Bob surprised all of us when he quietly came into the house. It was not quiet after that.

The rain came back this morning and we are all a bit tired if all this gloom. Raven decided to make the best of it by chewing on a bone and sitting on top of me- Making a puppy  sandwich. I did not mind. I love my little Raven!





I suppose it will be another rainy day of napping.






May your days bee filled with peace my friends...


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET