THE DAY OF RAIN AND INSIDE SUNSHINE

 


 

It seemed like a dark and windy dreary day yesterday with all the rain and wind- we knew we would nap the day away. Today is brilliant sunshine but we had our own sunshine late afternoon when Uncle Tommy and Auntie Anne came to visit us.

Mother had us all go outside between the rain showers and then everyone but Ari and I went into the bedroom to nap.
I knew someone was coming so I waited patiently  the only way I knew how.
When Uncle Tommy and Auntie Anne arrived, I found a favourite toy to play with while I listened to  Them talk.
And of course, I napped.
We al had dinner and Mia stole Father's favourite cheese so we all had to go back into the bedroom. We had our sunshine inside today and for that  we are very grateful.

 May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET