SOAKING IN

The air was cool and the winds were gentle yesterday afternoon. Mother was able to clean off the patio  and the green haze was gone- for now.We were able to  soak in the sunshine and the flavours of the Spring time breezes. And nap...
 

The birds were singing and Mother was seeding the pool area in hopes it might rain today.
And we napped.
I can still feel the pollen inside my eyes but I am sure this too will pass.
Izzy just stares at her pool. I know she wishes it would be filled.
We all do.
Raven is getting excited for her first real shows this weekend.
And Mia dreams of puppies.

Raven also wants to swim.


But for now , we  will soak in the cool sunshine and dream of things yet to be.
May  your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET