IN A SEA OF BLACK

I am not complaining mind you, but I feel for my little yellow niece, She is the light in a sea of black, just like me. I don't mind being a different colour than my sister Ari and her puppies. N one ever mistakes me for  them. And they shine in the rays of the sun more brilliantly then I can ever  shine.

With so many puppies at the milk Bar I think little yellow girl will need a lifesaver.


 

And little yellow girl does no mind being the light in all the darkness. She is growing leaps and bounds and is not shy about getting her fill of milk.



I can't wait to play with my puppies, my great nieces and nephews! But I will wait patiently, and nap.
May your days be filled with peace my friends......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET